Monday, May 28, 2007

I've been tagged by Prairie Knitwit... Sigh... Okay, 7 random things about me.

1) My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is combine.

2) I played the alto saxophone in my junior and highschool concert, jazz and marching bands. I am also capable of playing the piano and flute.

3) I write random articles for Grainews, a prairie newspaper, on whatever strikes my fancy from a young farmer perspective.

4) I am terrified of raising a child who chooses to be wasteful, dishonest, rude, closed-minded or prejudiced.

5) My feet are swollen and my mouth hurts from my braces because I don't use the wax provided as much as I should.

6) I have a gaping hole in my life were my dad and hero used to be. I only hope he'd be proud.

7) I'm tearing up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home